1. Use a mixing bowl and paddle.
2. Place all liquids into the bowl. Followed by the dry ingredients.
3. Mix 2 minutes in slow speed followed by 4 minutes in medium speed.
4. Bake at 165 °C for approximately 60 minutes.
5. Make a sugar syrup and flavour with rosemary and lemon.
6. Make a light buttercream by mixing room temperature butter, white truffle, Colco and vanilla flavour for 10 minutes.
7. Cut the sponge cake into layers and brush with syrup. Fill with vanilla buttercream and lemon curd.
8. Decorate the top and the sides with buttercream and create a rustic look typical for a naked cake design.
9. Make caramel decorations.