1. Use a mixing bowl and paddle.
2. Place all liquids into the bowl. Followed by the dry ingredients.
3. Mix 3 minutes in slow speed followed by 2 minutes in medium speed.
4. Bake at 165 °C for 60 minutes.
5. Make a sugar syrup on 1 000 gr sugar and 550 gr water. Flavour with cognac.
6. Make a light buttercream by mixing room temperature butter, dark truffle, Colco and Roasted Coffee flavour for 10 minutes.
7. Cut the sponge cake into layers and brush with syrup. Fill with buttercream and Millionaires Caramel*.
8. Decorate the top and the sides with buttercream and create a rustic look and let the red velvet sponge be partly visible.