1. Use a mixing bowl and paddle.
2. Place all liquids into the bowl. Followed by the dry ingredients.
3. Mix 2 minutes in slow speed followed by 4 minutes in medium speed.
4. Bake at 165 °C for approximately 60 minutes.
5. Make a light buttercream by mixing room temperature butter, white truffle, Colco and raspberry flavour for 10 minutes.
6. Cut the sponge cake into layers and brush with flavoured syrup . Fill with buttercream, chocolate truffle and raspberry jam,
7. Decorate the top and the sides with buttercream and create a rustic look typical for a naked cake design.