1. Use a mixing bowl and whisk.
2. Place all liquids into the bowl. Followed by the dry ingredients.
3. Mix 4-5 minutes in max speed. Volume weight 600g/L.
4. Spread the batter in a 4 mm layer on a parchment paper on a baking tray.
5. Bake at 235 °C for 6-7 minutes.
6. When baked remove directly from tray.
7. Make a light buttercream by mixing room temperature butter, white truffle, Colco and Vanilla Tahiti flavour for 10 minutes.
8. Evenly spread out hazelnut truffle and buttercream. Add a string of Les fruit Pear*.
9. Tightly roll up the sponge. Cover with croquant truffle and sprinkle croquant on top.