The Aromatic Baking Syrup is a functional syrup especially designed for cake production, e.g. Swiss rolls, layer cakes, pound cakes and muffins. It is a convenient addition of only one product and replaces up to three ingredients.
- Liquid – Specific balance of sorbitol, glucose and glycerol.
- Colour – Clear to light yellow.
- Flavour – Neutral in taste.
- The baking syrup adjusts itself after your recipe.
- Makes it easier to modify existing applications or new recipe development.
- Can be developed to give other functionality.
Advantages in production
- Easy to handle manually or with dosage system.
- Convenient addition of only one product.
- Replaces up to three ingredients with the Aromatic Baking Syrup.
- Combined liquid products optimise the production process.
- Less ingredients streamline the supply chain and simplify product handling in warehouse.
Advantages in application
- Interacts with water very well and helps to retain moisture.
- Partially replaces dry sugar as a preservative in order to reduce the water activity.
- Positive impact on shelf life.
- By replacing several ingredients with only one – Aromatic Baking Syrup ensures uniform quality of the end product.
Storage & package
- Storage – Room temperature – 15-25°C.
- Package – One-way IBC container.
- Freight – Usually shipped in 20 ft containers, with 18 IBC/container.